[PilotMgr] AppInfo field categoryName failure...

My PDA is a PalmV, but I don't think it makes a difference for this
issue.

I've been experiencing the following failure message for awhile.  Now
that it's getting close to year-end, I'm motivated to see if I can
get it resolved.

    "date" "time"   AppInfo field categoryName [N] changed on both
                    pilot and file!  Not updating either side.. please
                    change them to be the same.

    Where N = 1 through 15 (I have 15 categories in my address book)

I consider the contents of the PalmV to be the "master" source for
my address book since I couldn't find an "address book" editor
feature in pilotmgr.  Is there a way to edit the categoryName in the
"file"?

If not, is there a way to force an override of the "file" with the
contents of the PalmV?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

kind regards...Carl Soffronoff