Re: [PilotMgr] Digitizer SNAFU, desparate now!

I do not have a hard shell case, but I do have one on order (from Palm, BTW).

I have never experienced digitizer problems on either my current Vx (using the flimsy flip cover that came with it) or my previous III. But I have never had "false" screen press issues, either.

-Eric