Re: [PilotMgr] Digitizer SNAFU, desparate now!

Agreed. This is a long-standing Palm problem, and it's very hard to believe it
has anything to do with applications. It does seem to be better on newer models,
however. I used to have this problem all the time with my Pilot Professional,
but only a couple of times with my Palm V.

	Scott