Re: [PilotMgr] Kyocera Smartphone

>Do you actually dial in to a SWAN modem pool to make the
>connection to the IMAP server ?

Yes. I use the local numbers, since long distance is free. I
don't want Sun to have to pay for me dialing the 800 numbers.
Of course, you must have your token card with you.

>And do you have to dial in to make a web connection or
>is it "Always on" where you just pay for the data transfer ?

Yes, you have to dial in. Not the best situation. But you can
establish a little script that sends a notification page to your phone
when certain e-mail is received in your SWAN mailbox (like
from your boss). Note that you can not forward SWN mail to
your phone or Yahoo Mail, etc... For security reasons.

-- Dave