Re: [PilotMgr] PalmPilot restore question

Barbara,

I got this same error when I was setting things up for my Palm Vx.  It turned
out that when I ran PilotManager, I was accidentally picking up the one on
usr/dist by mistake (looks like you are too).  The error disappeared when I
finally called the correct program in my home directory.  I hope this is your
problem.

Good luck,

Ray Gans