Re: [PilotMgr] Palm & Sunray

so how did you manage to configure PDAsync on a sunray without
root access to the server to set up the port?

I've not been able to work out how.  PDASync only seems
to give you the devices that are in /dev/term

Thanks

--
    Michael Lasham                     Sun Microsystems (NZ) Ltd.
    Level 7, Sun Microsystems House,    47 Wakefield St, Auckland