Re: [PilotMgr] Palm & Sunray

Hi,

Not sure if this has already been said, but it DEFINETELY works, at
least using PDAsync on S8 & a Palm Vx.  I haven't tried it w/ pilotmgr.

There's also a PowerSync USB cable out there as well, that syncs and
recharges your palm at the same time.  I haven't tied it though, unsure
if it'll work just like the Palm branded version.

--
      ______
     /_____/\