Re: [PilotMgr] PilotDB->CM

I seem to recall that the windows desktop has an export to vcal format.
Now, what I'm uncertain is how one converts that vcal format into something
that the calendar manager understands - however, there is a Perl module
for interacting with the calendar manager, so perhaps all it would take
is to find a perl module that read vcal.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@xxxxxxx> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>