Re: [PilotMgr] Anyone tried PilotManager and the newly releases pilot-link yet?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 08:28:45AM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Pilot-Link 0.9.5 was released yesterday.  I was wondering if anyone
> had determined whether PilotManager was compatible with it.  Since
> pilotmgr 1.107 is a bit old, I was uncertain how compatible it would
> turn out to be.

I've been using PilotManager with a prerelease of 0.9.5 for some time
now.  The only compatibility issues I've found have been the use of
the deprecated perl MD5 module (rather than the new Digest::MD5
module), and that's not related to Pilot-Link per se.

I'll know for sure about the official 0.9.5 release soon, since it's
about to go into the Debian archives, and I maintain the Debian
package of PilotManager.  But I don't expect any problems.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@xxxxxxxxxx       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single