Re: [PilotMgr] Sync'ing Pilot to Calendar

Vickie,

There is an option in the perferences for the CM conduit for deleting
your dtCalendar.  Try that.

Steve

Vicki Tan wrote:

> Hello out there,
>
> Okay, I've waited long enough and I need to get this problem solved.  When I
> used to sync my pilot to my workstation, my Sun calendar ended up getting
> appointments duplicated and sometimes even triplicated.  Does anyone out there
> know how to wipe your calendar clean so that when I sync again, I'm starting
> with a clean slate and whatever is in my pilot should end up in my Sun
> calendar only once?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vicki Tan
>
>        /\_/\    Vickie Tan
>   /\  / o o \   Sun Microsystems
>  //\\ \~(*)~/   Solaris Server Support Products
>  `  \/   ^ /    901 San Antonio Road, MS MPK17-103
>     | \|| ||    Palo Alto, CA  94303-4900
>     \ '|| ||    Ph.  (650) 786-8066
>      \)()-())   Fx.  (650) 786-7994
>                 Email:  vickie.tan@xxxxxxxxxxx

begin:vcard
n:Hand;Steve
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems;Network Storage Virutalization
version:2.1
email;internet:steve.hand@xxxxxxx
title:Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0