Re: [PilotMgr] Synching PQA's to Palm Vii

Is you "PQA" a zip file by chance?  (If not, what type is it?) If so
you need to unzip it to get the prc file. (if that's the case, try
unzip(1))

Hi,
I am trying to use PilotManager to synch a PQA to a Palm VII.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to find that a PQA exists in the
directory that I have saved it in, due to the file type extension not
being prc and one other.  I'm trying to get this done for a wireless
pilot application rollout today or tomorrow - any suggestions on how I
would accomplish this?

Thanks,
Alicia Huddleson