[PilotMgr] need some help

I just moved from the iPlanet network back to MPK and need to reconnect
my Palm...I get the following errors message and am not sure what to do
next, please send an advise....

"Synchronizing using the SyncCM conduit
'kellyann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist.  Attempting to create it.
Error:  Csa add_calendar failed: UNSUPPORTED CHARACTER SET (36) at
/usr/dist/local/share/pilotmgr/SyncCM/cm.pm line 92.
No changes
SyncCM encountered an error during operation
To avoid causing further complications, the next
calendar sync will be a full sync.
Synchronization complete."

However, nothing has happened...

Any suggestions,