Re: [PilotMgr] Installing programs to Palm

Katie Ebrahimi wrote:
> Are there instructions somewhere on how to install new programs to the Palm--from
> Tucows, for example?  I have downloaded the program and unzipped, but it is in
> it's own directory within pilotmgr.

File->Installer->Configure
	then [Add...] the applications (.prc) and any databases (.pdb)
	files
File->Installer->Run

You can also do the same on your next sync by adding the Installer conduit
to the list of active conduits and configuring it the same way.
--
rob.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxx   +1 650.786.9293
Digital Signature: rander@xxxxxxx (my mail is REALLY from 'rander@xxxxxxxxxxx')