[PilotMgr] Sync first time

Some time ago I had a Palm3.  Now I have got a Palm5x and we
are using Solaris 2.5 and PilotManager, v1.106.

If I try to sync, a form pops up with the following message:

This Pilot has been reset or has never been synced.
Most conduits will sync properly, however you will
need to restore your databases from you backups
using the Installer conduit.

Clicked "Ok"

a new form:

Your Pilot is unlabelled.
Please enter your name

Jos Hesdal "enter"

the next form:

Your Pilot belongs to

'Jos Hesdal'

Unique ID: xxxxxxxxx

but Pilotmanager is expecting

'Jos Hesdal'

Unique ID: xxxxxxxxx

If this is an ok match, click 'Proceed' and
PilotManager will be configured to match the Pilot.
However, be warned that if you sync somebody
else's Pilot with you PilotManager configuration
very bad things will happen!

What do I have to do?
--

              Jos Hesdal,  MP CAD,  2 5442,   jos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx