Re: [PilotMgr] pedit32

Hi,

> I became rather annoyed on the inability of Memopad to edit files
> larger than the 4k limit, so I went on a search for a replacement. I
> couldn't find any that used Memopads database, but I got the
> impression pedit32 uses the same format (with different database name
> and creator id). So I tried to edit SyncMemo.pm to sync against this
> database. Unfortunately it doesn't work; I get this
> error message in PilotManager:

I too tried this, with the same result. The problem is the Perl bindings of
pilot-link know about some DB types and convert them automagically. Search for
MemoDB in pilot-link's Pilot.pm.
Either this has to be changed (maybe in a more generic way), or PilotManager
has to use the raw interface. Unfortunately this is more work than modifying
the SyncMemo conduit.

cu, Bodo
--
Bodo Bellut          bodo@xxxxxxxxxx         |     USE PGP!       +-----------+
Klosterstr. 7                                | (key via server    |\  O---m  /|