[PilotMgr] Compiled MalSync package for 5.6/5.7?

Hello,

Does anyone have the MalSync package already compiled for 5.6 or 5.7?  I'm
having difficulty getting Pilot-Link to compile, probably due to my
environment.  Before I expend much more time trying to wrestle with it, I
figured I'd see if someone has it already built.

advTHANKSance!
--
Scott Thurston                                             /\
Fabric Utilities, Network Storage Division                /vv\/\