Re: [PilotMgr] SyncTo Do error

Jeff Solof - eSun wrote:

> Hi all --
>
> I'm getting an error message that's not listed in the SyncToDo
> TROUBLESHOOTING file:
>
> /home/jsolof/ToDo/ToDoClient[25]: use:  not found
> /home/jsolof/ToDo/ToDoClient[30]: use:  not found
> /home/jsolof/ToDo/ToDoClient[31]: use:  not found
> /home/jsolof/ToDo/ToDoClient[32]: use:  not found
> /home/jsolof/ToDo/ToDoClient[34]: syntax error at line 34 : `('
> unexpected

Jeff, I had the same problem this morning.  I spent some time tracking down
the actual perl executable, and changed my ToDoClient script to find perl
here:

#!/usr/dist/pkgs/perl,v5.003/5bin.sun4/perl

It works fine now.  Since this was the first time I'd tried to run it, I
don't know if the problem existed before.

--
Scott Thurston                                             /\
Fabric Utilities, Network Storage Division                /vv\/\