[PilotMgr] Error: Csa logon failed: X-XT invalid server location

Hello,

the mail server was changed in NWK12 last week and I changed the calendar
server in the SyncCM screen.

However, I am continuing to get a Csa logon failur error message, with
 an X-DT invalid server locaton message (151126028) at /usr/dist/local/exe/
../pkgs/pilotmgr/SyncCM/cm.pm line 122. at /usr/dist/loca/exe/PilotManager
line 2254.

Also, I am having problems installing the PilotManager updates and would like
to start from scratch. What's the easiest way to do that? Delete all related
subdirectories, except Perl, and download everything again? I don't seem to be
able to figure out what I am doing wrong when performing the upgrades.

Sorry.
Adi Berglez x.35480