[PilotMgr] How to install SyncToDo conduit

Hello Pilots,

I must be missing something obvious - if so, I hope one of you can set me
straight.

I've downloaded the SyncToDo.pm file into my ~/pilotmgr directory.  I've
tried "Load new conduits" in PilotManger, but it tells there are no new
conduits to load.  I've started "File->Preferences", and confirmed that
there is no SyncToDo in either the active or inactive conduits list.

What do I need to do to get SyncToDo working?  There are no installation
instructions on the SyncToDo website.

advTHANKSance!
--
Scott Thurston                                             /\
Fabric Utilities, Network Storage Division                /vv\/\