Re: [PilotMgr] Has anyone tested the latest Pilot Manager with the new pilot-link ?

On October 10, lvirden@xxxxxxx said:
> After one has applied the patches, how do you rebuild PilotManager?  Originally
> I just ran the original PilotManager executable.  Now however, when I run
> that executable, I just get the application, and not the configuration and
> build...

Hmm, you shouldn't need to `rebuild'. PDA::Pilot and friends are
picked up from the Perl lib directory automatically.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider@xxxxxxxxx / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

Ronan Waide, Technology Non-Consultant, please update your addressbook