[PilotMgr] upgrade problem

Hi,

I don't think this is a pilotmgr problem, but I thought I'd bounce
it off all of you anyways.

I have a palm personal that has been upgraded to a palm III.  I used
TRG's FlashPRO to have access to the 800k of flash space available.

I just upgraded to a Palm IIIxe.

To transfer stuff over to the new Palm, here's what I did:

1) verify at palm's web that my xe didn't have the memory bug.
2) patched pilotmgr for OS3.5
3) backed up the Palm III
4) copied latest backup to a safe place
5) reset/delete all on the Palm III
6) loaded FlashPRO back on to the Palm III
7) moved everything from flash to ram
8) backed up the Palm III again
9) saved this backup (the contents of flash) to a safe place
10) did the reverse to put the Palm III back as it was.
11) turned off all conduits on Pilotmgr
12) synced the new Palm IIIxe - this installed my user info
13) copied everything from the saved ram and flash to
     ~/.pilotmgr/Installer
14) removed a few things from ~/.pilotmgr/Installer that I
    didn't want
15) ran installer and installed on the new palm IIIxe

Before you ask, the two backups on the Palm III were because it has 2M
of RAM which had 1800k used and 800k of Flash used = 2600k  So I
couldn't put it all in ram for a single backup.

So I should have installed ~2600k on the new 8M palm.

Launcher says the new palm is 67% full with 5330k used, but it's bar
graph looks like this:
                        [HHHH          ]
(which won't work for those who use proportional fonts.)

LauncherIII says the new palm is 65% full with 5330k used.

DBExplorer says the new palm is using 2734k of 8064k.

Any Idea what's going on?

Thanks,
-Mike