Re: [PilotMgr] Error restoring Graffitti ShortCuts.prc???

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:28:33AM +0200, Palle Girgensohn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have problems restoring two prc files from backup. Any ideas
> why? I tried changing their names to get rid of spaces, but
> this didn't help. Here's the log:
>
> 10/09/2000  2:21:26   Error installing NetPrefs.prc
> 10/09/2000  2:21:31   Error installing GraffitiShortCuts.prc

You won't need NetPrefs, it is just the log from your ppp connections
and you won't need the old log.

I'm reinstalling the Graffity shortcuts as follows:
- Get the program Z'Catalog http://www.eblong.com/zarf/zcatalog.html
Using this program, modify the type and filename of GraffityShortCuts
(I'm appending a space to the name and change the creator to uppercase,
i.e., from macr to Macr)

The sync again, the graffity shortcuts should have been installed. Do a
soft-reset just in case. Verify that your shortcuts are there. Remove
the old modified shortcuts using Z'Catalog.

If anybody has a better procedure to solve this one, let me know :-)

--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  mailto:schlatterbeck@xxxxxxxxxx
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schönbrunnerstraße 7, A-1040 Vienna, Austria