Re: [PilotMgr] Anyone have a vCalendar text files to Palm Calendar conduit?

I know it might not be exactly what you want, but I've written a Perl program
that can parse vcalendar entries and add the appointments to a CDE calendar.
You can then sync the CDE desktop calendar with the Pilot.

You can find "vcal" on my software page at:

	http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/Progs/

or directly at:

	http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/Progs/vcal-1.0.tar.gz

If nothing else, it can show somebody how to make use of this Perl module I
found that parses vcalendar files (so that somebody could make a PilotMgr
conduit).

                                                Adam
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx