[PilotMgr] Anyone have a vCalendar text files to Palm Calendar conduit?

TVgrid.com has an option of shipping reminders about favorite movies,
etc. in vCalendar format.  However, I'm uncertain how to take such a
thing, such as this as getting it into the Palm...

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:1.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20001006T190000
DTEND:20001006T200000
SUMMARY:BABYLON 5
DESCRIPTION;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:"And the Sky Full of Stars" =0D=0A Sinclair's (Michael O'Hare) part in the Earth-Minbari war comes back to haunt him when he is kidnapped by a group intent on knowing what happened during the final battle. With Jerry Doyle, Claudia Christian.
LOCATION:Showing on Channel 55: Sci-Fi
UID:tvgrid.3417243.5815302.970873200
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20001006T020000
DTEND:20001006T040000
SUMMARY:SOYLENT GREEN (1973) PG (3 Stars)
DESCRIPTION;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE: =0D=0A A detective in the overpopulated 21st century learns the horrible secret behind the world's food source.
LOCATION:Showing on Channel 57: Turner Classic Movies
UID:tvgrid.1905033.8062180.970812000
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@xxxxxxx> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>