Re: [PilotMgr] Palm Vx & pilotmgr

This issue has been discussed extensively on this list.  Please check the
archives.  Various "remedies" have been recommended, some of which have worked
for some folks.

-Eric

>Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:25:36 -0600 (MDT)
>From: David Dawson <dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [PilotMgr] Palm Vx & pilotmgr
>
>I have been using the pilotmgr v1.107 for about a year and a half now with my
old, original Palm Pilot from US Robitics, and it has performed well.  Last
week. I secured a Palm Vx and I am getting an error while attempting to sync
with my Ultra 10.   The error is: