Re: [PilotMgr] Palm Vx & pilotmgr

We believe it is a software upgrade problem...you and at least
100, who have purchased Vx's, are in the same boat.
One guy tried to hire a contrator
to fix it, to no avail. He is now upgrading to Solaris 8. I am
waiting to see what happens. So far, no fix, at least between
the Palm and Sun workstations.

Curt

> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [PilotMgr] Palm Vx & pilotmgr
>
> I have been using the pilotmgr v1.107 for about a year and a half now with my
old, original Palm Pilot from US Robitics, and it has performed well.  Last
week. I secured a Palm Vx and I am getting an error while attempting to sync
with my Ultra 10.   The error is:
>  Error: Modification of a read-only value attempted at PilotManager line 2663.
>
> Can anyone help me with this one?
> Please reply to david.dawson@central.
> Thanks,  Dave.

Regards,