Re: Timezone Conflict

Since I have PilotManage working perfect on one machine and doesn't work on
another, I have tried to find the difference between the two (both running
2.5.1).

The difference is obviously tied to the fact we changed to DST last weekend.

I have found one difference:
I have patch 103834-01 installed on my machine but NOT on the machine where
PilotManager breaks.

That patch replaces
/usr/sbin/zic
/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo/Portugal
/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo/asia
/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo/europe

and they are all newer after patching.

Can someone verify that by installing the patch? ( I don't have root password
to the other machine and it's past office hours).

Regards

/Gunnar Ståhl

PS.

Could that be involved in your problem as well Darren?

DS.

SourceForge.net Logo