Re: SyncCM problem

> 03/03/98  9:50:51   Pilot cannot handle alarm count > 99
> 03/03/98  9:50:51   Error: Can't use string ("-1") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /home/gpg/pilotmgr/SyncCM/pilot.pm line 569.

The first line is correct: the pilot cannot handle this alarm count.

The second line (Error:) is a bug in SyncCM.  To fix it, change line 569 of
SyncCM/pilot.pm from
		return -1;
		return undef;

However, SyncCM will still be unable to create the record in question.  All
other records should sync ok though.
You might try changing the line above to:
		$pi_appt->{"alarm"}->{"advance"} = 99;
and see what happens.. this would sync the record, but reduce the alarm count
to 99, which might cause some weirdness in later syncs... use with caution.

come to think of it, I don't even know what the alarm count is :)

> In the UNIX window I get a set of errors related to SyncPlan of the nature listed below

It is safe to ignore these warnings.. they will be fixed in the next pilotmgr
release.. for now you can do
% mv SyncPlan.pm SyncPlan.pm-
to remove the conduit...

	- Alan