Re: Serial Port Config.

I think some confusion lies here between a HUNG port and a configured
one.  "boot -r" is the command you use on a SPARC system to reconfigure
all attached hardware.  The Serial ports are on the system board so they
get rebuilt.

I think that a reboot without the "-r" option would unhang a port just
fine.

You can usually reset a hung /dev/tty using the stty command with the
option 0 without rebooting the system.

Regards,
Ron

--