Re: Sync'ing from CM to Pilot

> i don't think that either solutions would work unless i'm missing
> something.  i don't want to put personal stuff (regardless of
> private on my CM calendar at work); it would just be overwhelming (kid's
swim
> lessons, gyno appt for wife, etc :).

I think what is needed is a new option for what do to with private
appointments that exists either on the desktop or on the Pilot.

Something like:
	Private on Desktop Only
	Private on Pilot Only

This shouldn't be too difficult to code into the existing SyncCM.
If I get a spare moment in the next day or two I'll code it in and
send the changes to Alan for inclusion in the next release.

--
Darren J Moffat