Re: Sync'ing from CM to Pilot

> From: Scott Rotondo <Scott.Rotondo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
[...]
> Subject: Re: Sync'ing from CM to Pilot
[...]

> I haven't tried this yet, but would it work to simply set the
> "private" flag on the personal entries? Will SyncCM mark the entry as
> private in Calendar Manager?
This is what I do and I'm pretty happy with it.  Of course the root user
on my workstation could look at my calendar entries (I'm ok with that
risk) and occaisionally I forget to mark some things 'private', but it
works quite well.  Just set the "Attach the Pilot Private flag to:"
option in the "Mappings" section of the SyncCM config popup, to 'Shows
Nothing'.

--Ernie

|Ernest D. Brouwer |DSC Communications Corp.|voice: 1 (972) 519-3088 |
|                  |m/s ain-d               |  fax: 1 (972) 519-3700 |
|"My comments are  |1000 Coit Rd.       +---+                        |
| just that...mine"|Plano, TX 75075-5813|email:ebrouwer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|