Re: Hardware repairs

I've been successful calling PalmPilot tech support
and asking them to send me a replacement unit (a
refurbished palmpilot) together with a mailer box
to have mine repaired.  That way you avoid any downtime.
They do ask for a credit card number as a deposit
while your defective unit is in transit.
-Jorg