Re: Netscape and Pilotmgr

Jim,
I asked a similar question a couple of days ago.  No one has come forward
so far.  I have looked at the problem and believe that SyncCM could be
modified to use .vcs files, which Netscape can export and import.  I don't
have a full spec for them, but looking at what my Netscape produces, they
look fairly straight forward.  The biggest problem may be in trying to deduce
repetition frequencies and exceptions, since what's in the file appears to be
an entry for each appointment.

If I don't find anything off-the-shelf, I will begin trying to code something.
But this is definitely 'in the cracks' work, so it may take awhile.

Frank Holtry