Need help restoring Data

I" am a new pilot user.  My Pilot locked up (screen fully lit up, on/off button not working.  I called US Robotics, and they said I would have to do a hard reset to get it working again.  I did the hard reset, and , as advertised, it blew away everything on the pilot.  So I tried to resync it, but instead of reloading everything, it blew away 190 appointment in my calander manager.  Is there any way to restore the address and calander information.  I looked at the hotsync log, and it looks like I have 3 copies on hand, and I read the web page, and it seems you can used installer to reload the databases, but they do not show up in the window when you configure the installer conduit.

Does anyone have expereience sucessfully restoring data to the pilot?  What are the names of the database files? How are the 3 database backup identified? (so I can go back to one that still has some data).  Where do they generally reside?  Any help would be great.  I am using V1.0007_01.