Re: Backups after Hard RESET

darien.kusler@xxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> Now I just want my names/addresses and memo pad info from the prior
> hotsync...the dates/calendar backup but not the user applications or
> the addresses.

You don't mention what is it that you did for restoring. You can either select
all the files from your last Backup directory using the Installer conduit and
sync, or, using the tools from pilot-link, do

pilot-xfer -r /your/last/Backup/directory

and it will automatically restore everything.

Cheers,
--Diego