Re: Ascii-file -->PalmPilot

If you convert your ascii file into comma separated format (.csv file) then you
can import it into your address book.  The first line in the file would contain
the field names separated by commas and quoted.  For example:

"First","Last", ...
"John", "Wingenbach", ..

Just check you field names in the address book.

-- John Wingenbach
Collective Technologies
http://www.colltech.com/