Re: larger issue (Re: Linux install misses Tk)

I have to agree with the folks who would like to see a Java implementation.
I think something like that, if done right, might even be sold back to 3Com
for use as *THE* version of the PilotManager program that runs on any
platform and looks and works the same on each (or at least as close as one
might expect it to anyway).

Would be a fun group project to do...  instead of talking about it, why not
just start doing it???

Ken Rossman, NYC SE           212-558-9182  ||  212-558-9329 (FAX)
Sun Microsystems              Email: Ken.Rossman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
One New York Plaza, 35th Fl.  SUN Internal: http://noho.East/~rossman
New York, NY 10004            INTERNET: http://www.columbia.edu/~rossman