Re: Pilotmgr vs. Tk

Rod Oldehoeft wrote:

 .... Snip ...

> Now I am up against the complaint re PDA::Pilot.  I have
> installed pilot-link.0.8.7, and README.porting says 0.8.4
> or later is OK.  But it uses 0.8.9, that's my next move.

Did you go to the pilot-link/Perl5 directory and do  perl Makefile.PL ;
make install ?

Sorry if this was so obvious you did it but I forgot it at least once.

--
Bill Ryder       Silicon Graphics New Zealand   SGI V-Mail: 234 1456
Systems Engineer                                 Ph: (+64 4) 802 1456

DISCLAIMER: Unless explicitly stated all opinions are mine not SGI's