Re: Linux install misses Tk

Hi Marco,

> Did you download the latest.i386-linux.tk.tar.gz from
> http://www.moshpit.org/pilotmgr/binaries?
>
> Together with the dev.tar and the pkg.tar this should get you going.
>
> You do not need to compile the stuff yourself as the above tk package should
> be sufficient.

I have the same problem as Rod. I downloaded all three tar files for linux (
redhat 5.0) just yesterday, and running Setup will eventually give:

Locating Perl 5...
Perl 5 found [at /usr/bin/perl]
Please wait...
Configuring PilotManager...
	You do not have the correct binary of the Tk module
	installed in either your PilotManager distribution or your
	perl distribution.

	Please read README.porting for information about how to
	download and install this module.

Thanks. --martin