RE: 5 Pilots Down Because????

Which spreadsheet did you install?  I've had TinySheet crash
on me several times, causing me to have to do a soft reset.

Of course, older versions of PilotManager might cause your
calendar app to have a fit...but you get what you pay for =)

I have had a Pilot for over a year now and have never had to
do a hard reset.

-Bharat

System
> > software fault.  Pilot can't reset, and can't even reboot to a
Welcome to