RE: Non CDE?

> At the very least it would be nice if SyncCM would work with the
version of
> CDE that almost everyone has instead of one that either only Sun
employees
> can get or by "upgrading" to Solaris 2.6.
>
> Heck, I don't even use the CDE calendar (or CDE), I use the
> CalanderManager that
> comes with Open Windows.

Sure, there's a version of SyncCM that you can use that works with the
copy of Calendar Manager that you run.  Just install PilotManager v1.008
But it's got an incredible amount of bugs and memory leaks in it and I
wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole if you paid me.  It will slowly
corrupt your calendar.

The reason?  None of the code pre CDE 1.2 (and equivalent) is reliable.
That's why I ported to CDE 1.2 in the first place.

-Bharat

SourceForge.net Logo