Re: Non CDE?

>From Branson.Matheson@xxxxxxxxxxx:
>  Is there ANY work being done on pilotmanager to make it work OUTSIDE
>  of CDE? I can use ical for the calendar, but some of this
>  functionality sounds really cool and I would LOVE to have it for my
>  Fbsd box.

>From Alan Robertson <alanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Only the Calendar Manager conduit requires CDE.  You don't have to use it, and
> if you wrote an ical conduit for pilotmanager, then you'd be completely set.

Thanks Alan, you are quite correct!

CDE is required *only* for SyncCM!!  This just happens to be the conduit
which makes PilotManager most useful for a large percentage of the users..

It would be *great* to see more conduit developers out there.. see the
docs/Conduit.api file for info on how to write one.. it is quite easy!
You have plenty of sample code included with PilotManager too!

	- Alan