Re: PilotMgr and Linux

> Hello All,
>
> my Question: (How) Is it possible to run Pilotmgr with Linux? I've read the Howto but
> it seems to bee impossible?

I followed the README.porting that came with Pilotmgr (download all the necessary packages etc.), and it works fine on my linux box (RedHat 4.2). The only piece that doesn't work is the Calendar, because I dont' have CDE (but RedHat sells it, if you want CDE).

--Martin
--
Martin Lohner           mailto:mkl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Phone:(607)255-6435
Cornell University      http://w4.lns.cornell.edu/~mkl/   Fax:  (607)255-8062