SyncMemo v1.4 released

Hi all-

SyncMemo v1.4 is out.
Retrieve it from
http://playground.sun.com/~bharat/pilotmgr/binaries/conduits/SyncMemo,v1.4.tar.gz

Only works with PilotManager v1.100, sorry folks..

I'm toying with the idea of getting a version of PilotManager out there that
uses the OLD SyncCM (doesn't require CDE upgrade), but CAN use pmgr1.100
compliant conduits.  I'll poke around and see how hard that might be..
then people still using v1.009-BETA-4 could use the new SyncMemo, SyncAB,
SyncFood...

	- Alan