RE: memory upgrade

> > From: "Bharat Mediratta" <Bharat@xxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > I've got TRG's 3 Mb card.  I highly recommend it.  With 3 Mb,
> > it really takes effort to fill it up (I've only got mine half
> > full right now...)
> > -Bharat
>
> Is there any noticeable effect on battery life?
> -Doug
>
>Any elaboration on how "TRG" can be found?

>Anyone recommend a searchable Pilot web-site? All the ones
>I've seen have very limited or no serach function.

>Ta muchly,  Roger De Salis - New Zealand

have a look at http://www.trgnet.com/pilotweb/pilot.html
there you can find a spreatsheet with power consumption informations

adrian
  Adrian Letzner
  System Engineer 		        e-mail : aletzner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  SUN Microsystems GmbH                 phone  : +49 30 74 70 96 65
  Lankwitzer Str. 19                    fax    : +49 30 74 70 96 99
  12107 Berlin