Re: GUI address tool

Our group has made a 100% java address manager.  It currently can search Sun's
nametool and you can create your own personal entries.  Our next step is to be
able to read the Palmpilot format and add, update, etc.  Any suggestions,
questions would be helpful as we complete this tool.  Thanks,

-David Hsu
SMCC IR