Re: PILOTBEAN available for download

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula.nsf/toolpreview/A866234EB547FA068825654700082310

-->  |> >These functions can be used through one or more Java methods
-->  |> >included in the PilotBean version 2.0 package.  Download it now in
-->  |> >our technology preview section at http://www.ibm.com/java/tools/
-->
-->I couldn't find PilotBean there.  Could somebody
-->tell me the exact URL to go to the PilotBean page?
-->-kuro
-->
-->*   PLEASE DO NOT POST PILOTMANAGER BUGS   *
-->*  TO THIS ALIAS.  SUBMIT BUG REPORTS VIA  *
-->*     THE FEEDBACK MENU IN PILOTMANAGER    *
-->*      This is a public mailing list!      *
-->*  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
-->*            information here!             *