Re: Installing pilotmgr,v1.100

> When I try to install the release version, I get the following error
> message.  As I am downloading the full SPARC package, I don't understand
> why I don't have the correct binary.

You have to make a synbolic linc in the directory
pilotmgr,v1.100/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404 -> 5.003

5.00404 is my version of perl. You may have another.

I running 2.6. It is strange because others does not need this. I need
it. (It is the same on my system at home and at work, both is 2.6)

---Bo Kullmar Sweden