Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:48:55 -0800
From: Alan.Harder@Corp (Alan Harder)
To: dan.mick@West
Subject: Re: syncmemo issue

ah, I looked at the Installer code and I guess it is supposed to work this
way... this is because you *could* install MemoDB with installer, or overwrite
any other db that might be synced.. therefore a full sync may be in order,
so the date is reset...
so, as long as you don't install MemoDB you can do a fast sync.. if you do
install MemoDB choose full sync..

guess it's not a bug :)

	- Alan