CRASH (WAS: Re: No repeated appointments with SyncCM)

I, too, have had a very high success rate, utilizing repeating
appointments (end time or not.)

HOWEVER, I've had significant trouble with repeating appointments
that are "Monthly by Day," e.g. the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Has anybody else seen this problem??!

Scenario 1:
==========
- create "Monthly by Day" appt on CDE dtcm
- sync with pilot (version Pro 2.0)
- try to find my new appt on the pilot
	(usually it doesn't show up on the same day as specified)
	Find <string>
	select found-<string> from list of found items

Results (Scenario 1):
====================
*** This actually causes my pilot to CRASH with the following message. ***

Datebook.c, Line:4665,
Record not on day
Reset

Scenario 2:
==========
- same as above, but create the appt on the pilot instead of w/ CDE dtcm
	(so initially, that appt is OK and doesn't crash the pilot)
- sync

Results (Scenario 2):
Even with no mods on dtcm, the NEXT sync will cause a pilot_change,
and then that offending appt will again, CRASH the pilot w/ same msg.

BTW, is there a way to create an appt on the pilot that when sync'd w/ dtcm,
is created as "Others see nothing"?  (sorry, I still must read my manual)

=De-Hwei